Over 20 years we have coached over 25,000 financial advisers, branch managers, producing branch managers, complex directors, regional managers, and divisional directors, partnering with their firms on priority performance improvement projects.
Next Level provides customized programs for new financial adviser training, recruiting training for management, training for seasoned advisers who have plateaued, book segmenting, as well as working with financial contact centers to service smaller accounts.
- A segment of Financial Advisors had plateaued, largely because the business model had changed over time
- Client acquisition had gone from a transactional approach to one that is warmer and more relationship oriented
- Some Advisors had moved away away from a consistent client acquisition strategy
- These Advisors became less able to attract more clients who fit their ideal client profile
- Attracting and onboarding the right type of client, one that meets a new set of criteria, including being identified as a “priority household”, ie, having more than $250,000 or more in assets
Goal: Help financial advisors deepen, expand, and leverage their existing client relationships and attract more households that fit their ideal client profile
- Conducting a practice segmentation forming referral alliances with COI’s
- Engaging the Next Gen investor
- Gaining personal introductions
- Conducting client events and seminars
- Using social media and strategic networking.
- Instructor led training that focuses on skill development practice
- Continual follow up coaching to reinforce learning
- Sustainable e-coaching to reinforce key learnings.
- Each participant received a “Best Practices Playbook”
- The client received performance reporting on a monthly basis to measure success.
- Here are the results from the 23 participants in the program after tracking sales activities for six months:
- Discovery meetings held with prospects – 232
- Recommendation meetings held with prospects – 136
- Priority households established – 42
- New assets from priority households – $65,485,000
- Meetings with existing clients – 513
- New assets from existing clients – $60,894,000