The Next Level Training Solution for Sport Teams is for professional and college sports teams that are looking to increase sales and retention of season ticket holders.
This solution is based on coding the DNA of top-performers in the industry, and packaging that knowledge and experience into market-relevant offerings that are ready to be deployed to your sales organization.
- Always competing for corporate entertainment dollars
- Acquiring new season tickets holders
- Retaining season ticket holders – especially first year ticket holders
- Selling tickets during uncertain times (new coach, under-performance, etc)
Next Level Solutions
Ticket Sales Training for Account Executives
Account Executives are typically selling in a very dynamic environment. Often times there are a number of factors that create a tremendous amount of opportunity and at the same time create their own set of unique challenges.
The Ticket Sales Training for Account Executives is a program developed to maximize your efforts in a dynamic selling environment. This program will enable account executives to; improve their selling skills, sell more season tickets, sell more group events, increase season ticket holder renewal rates, and sell more plans.
The Next Level Ticket Sales Training for Account Executives includes:
- Product knowledge
- Communicating features/bridge/benefits
- Conducting outbound calls
- Research and call preparation
- Getting through to the decision maker
- Leaving high-quality voicemails
- Conducting suspecting calls
- Making initial contact
- Delivering a compelling value proposition
- Conducting discovery
- Delivering a confirmation of understanding
- Making a recommendation based on discovery
- Resolving objections
Coaching Skills for Ticket Sales Managers
People improve when their managers improve.
The Next Level’s Coaching Skills for Ticket Sales Managers Program helps you leverage the talent of managers through one-on-one guidance and support so they enhance the performance of their team.
Our Coaching Skills for Ticket Sales Managers program includes: Conducting Goal Setting meetings, sales meetings, skill transfers, and delivering performance feedback.
- Number two in the league on new partial plans sold
- Over 1,800 new season tickets sold
- Over 10,000 season ticket holders
- Sales are up 15% from last year – 4th in the entire league
- New business revenue for football is up 33% over prior year
- New business revenue for basketball is up 44% over prior year